Old December 11th 05, 12:40 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default A Legal Alternative for 11 Meter Ops

wrote:
A Legal Alternative for 11 Meter Ops.
Mark Pearsal (MPEARSAL) on March 29, 2001
View comments about this article!
http://www.eham.net/articles/1841

I thought I'd include this since so many of you choose to make
derogatory remarks about CBer's rather than stick to the topic. (Code
vs. No-Code, Restructuring, etc...) I personally like the code but you
guys use the issue to take cheap shots at 11m ops. You should realize
that many 11m ops visit these forums seeking to learn about ham radio,
NOT be insulted. 73.

Hello fellow 11 meter enthusiasts,

cuting for brevity

interesting thought and much more on topic than most of the stufff we
see here

the problem ois that ARRL will take your money and still deny you your
place Ask Carl stevenson about that one