Old December 11th 05, 01:11 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Paul Burridge

Default FAQ

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:36:30 -0000, "The Magnum"
wrote:

Then that's fine for you and your CW friends but is it really the top goal
all Amateurs set out to achieve... to go dah dah dah dit dit dit dah dah
dah? Don't you also enjoy talking to distance stations with your voice too?

No. I know that sounds odd but it's true. Can't really explain it, I
guess. :-|
--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd" - William Blake