Old September 7th 03, 01:56 AM
John P

All,

Thanks for the replies. I think the mystery is solved. I believe I am
hearing the DGPS station in Annapolis on 301kHz. I hear the same type (but
weaker) signal at 307kHz, which is the DGPS station in Hagerstown, MD.

Thanks all!

John

"Clifton T. Sharp Jr." wrote in message
John P wrote:
I monitor VLF and have discovered a data signal at 300.0 KHz. It seems

be on continuously. I have searched the FCC databases and searched the

web,
but can not find out what this signal is. It is S9+10 in Maryland.

There's a USCG DGPS station at Annapolis, but it's on 301.0 KHz.

--
"Here, Outlook Express, run this program." "Okay, stranger."