Old December 11th 05, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Richard Pryor

dxAce wrote:

Tell me why you are powerless to call him a 'tard.

You're a dumbass Canuck and I don't have to tell you anything, asswipe!

So..if that is true, why *DO* you keep telling me things at every
possible chance? No control over your insult urges?

Please tell us why you haven't called Cuhulin a 'tard.yet. He posts some
of the DUMBEST garbage here. You seem to have no problem with him but
instead focus on the brighter posters...who, not coincidentally,
outnumber you about twenty to one.

mike