Old December 12th 05, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
basfm6

Default Radio Mart making BIG profits off lying

He describes a problem and shows it in a photo. Is there more to it than
that?

I've seen quite a few 7700s with that problem and it's a sure sign the CPU
is dying. Very common with 7700 radios (and most first generation
synthesized radios in general) and I've seen a few sold at hamfests where
the sellers dismiss the problem like this seller does. Eventually the CPU
will become so bad it won't be able to tune frequencies. The problem goes
much further than being just a simple bad solder joint as he mentions.

In any case, it's his radio now and he can advertise it as he wishes. His
untruths will eventually come back to haunt him via increasing negative
feedbacks. Ebay will pull the plug once one too many complaints are filed.

"mike maghakian" wrote in message

Radio Mart is making a big profit off the BROKEN FRG-7700 that he bought
from me a few weeks ago. with a few hours to go it is already $62 above
what I sold it for. He has NOT disclosed all of the problems or the truth
about how he got it