Old December 12th 05, 02:21 AM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
John Barnard

Default US admits use of white phosphorous against people in Iraq

Colin Campbell wrote:

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:45:24 GMT, John Barnard wrote:

Colin Campbell wrote:

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 05:38:03 GMT, John Barnard wrote:

Ignoring the potential radiological effects, the chemical toxicity is
well-documented. You can't ignore the data on the matter.

Check out : http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk/document.asp?id=1431

Yes, it has a similar human health hazard to that of metallic lead.

I am still waiting for some evidence that DU dust is suspended in the
atmosphere.

--
There can be no triumph without loss.
No victory without suffering.

How quickly it settles is dependent upon the moisture wind in the area. A
heavy rain would mean very little would be suspended prior to settling.
Dry air, without any wind, gives it a little range and all bets are off
with a strong wind. Large particles will settle the quickest and smaller
particles will take more time.

Reference?

It sounds like you are making this up as you go along.

--
There can be no triumph without loss.
No victory without suffering.
No freedom without sacrifice.