Old December 12th 05, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Mart making BIG profits off lying

I once bought an Elvis Presley notebook for a lady friend in England.A
guy by the name of Robert in Hamilton,Ohio had them for sale for $4.50
each.It wasn't exactly like a bid auction thingy. (he had them for sale
on eBay) He had included his name and snail mail address and his email
address.If I see something on eBay I am interested in buying and if the
seller at least includes his or her email address so I can get in touch
via email,I will email the seller about whatever item or items.I have
been to two auctions before here in the Jackson area.At one of the
auctions,I bought a big bench Sears Craftsman metal lathe ($350.00) and
a big metal cutting bandsaw. ($40.00) I can't see why those sellers at
eBay dont at least include their email addresses.Is there any paticular
reason they dont? By the way,if y'all see junkinjudy at eBay,she lives
here in Jackson,Mississippi.
cuhulin