Old December 12th 05, 11:13 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Andy Cowley

Default Free speech

Dave Heil wrote:

Walt Davidson wrote:

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:41:44 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

America pulls Britain's fat from the fire in WWI. America pulls
Britain's fat from the fire in WWII.

Pity nobody pulled your fat from the fire in Vietnam, OM.

Did you find anything untruthful in my statements above? There was
certainly no Britain assisting us in Vietnam. Nobody defeated the
United States militarily in Vietnam.

Huh? They filmed all that US embassy stuff in Nevada did they?
All the body bags were full of marijuana, no one was killed?
In ten years time when the last Americans leave the smoking
ruins of Iraq to the gentle care of the Mullahs, that won't
be a defeat either.

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb Americans really are.

If Great Britain could not wrest control of those islands from
Argentina, it should have held a going out of business sale.

If America "could not wrest control of" Vietnam from a bunch
of guys in black pyjamas "it should have held a going out of
business sale" ?

Look forward to the post Iraq closing down sale.

2144 Americans have died to make Haliburton richer.
It never ceases to amaze me how dumb Americans really are.

vy 73

Andy, M1EBV