Old December 12th 05, 01:23 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Andy Cowley

Default Owned

Lloyd wrote:

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:13:13 GMT, Andy Cowley wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb Americans really are.

And we own Tony Blair, just as we previously owned Margaret Thatcher.
When we say "jump," Tony asks "How high?"

ITYWF they are owned by Haliburton, Standard Oil and Exxon etc.
You lot get the body bags.

Here are some simple questions for you:

How much profit per body bag are American oil companies making
from Iraq?

What is the level of profit at which it is no longer worthwhile
to occupy Iraq?

Will U.S. taxpayers and parents go on financing the carnage
long enough for the oil companies to get all the gravy?

vy 73

Andy, M1EBV