Old December 12th 05, 02:54 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Free speech

Andy Cowley wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

C'mon. You've got a bunch of grown men who wear bowler hats and their
Sunday best, marching in celebration of battles fought eons ago. Get

Of course no one in America would think of celebrating an
old battle on July 4th.

1) We don't come to your neighborhood to do our celebrating.

2) We aren't celebrating a battle or a war; we're celebrating our
independence.

Get over it. You were fighting each other. That isn't what took place
here in 2001.

Oklahoma, 1995. C'mon..

You equate the actions of several individuals to what has taken place in
Northern Ireland? I'm afraid I'll have to dismiss that as rather silly.

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb Americans are.

I can see how you'd think that way. Really, I can. Thankfully, you
aren't in the majority where you live.

vy 73

....and vy 73 to you too, Andy.

Andy, M1EBV