Old December 12th 05, 04:46 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Andy Cowley

Default Free speech

Dave Heil wrote:

Andy Cowley wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

C'mon. You've got a bunch of grown men who wear bowler hats and their
Sunday best, marching in celebration of battles fought eons ago. Get

Of course no one in America would think of celebrating an
old battle on July 4th.

1) We don't come to your neighborhood to do our celebrating.

ER, um. Yes, you do. You also come to our neighbourhood with cargoes
of people for onward shipment to torture camps in eastern Europe.

2) We aren't celebrating a battle or a war; we're celebrating our
independence.

Have you heard of the War of Independence, aka the Revolutionary War?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

cf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williamite_war_in_Ireland

I can see how you'd think that way. Really, I can. Thankfully, you
aren't in the majority where you live.

You really should visit Europe and research the facts. Your dumb
confidence in our support is misplaced.

Andy