Old December 12th 05, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Steveo

Default 'oL STEVEO

"void * clvrmnky()" wrote:
On 11/12/2005 7:09 PM, Butch Magee wrote:
I think it is about time that 'ol Steveo was removed from this group.
I have just read too much of his trash on these groups. Don't need
'im, can't use him. I just detest his vulgar mouth. Anybody can use a
cuss word now and then, however, Steveo thrives on the most vulgar
words and in long runs and young people and YLs read these posts and I
feel very sad for them.

Well, this *is* a (somewhat) public forum. If you need to, you can
learn how to remove USENET postings, and not all servers accept removal
postings. (The issues around USENET removal postings can be argued
elsewhere! It _can_ be done, is all I'm saying. Whether it _should_ be
done, or will actually work is another matter.)

Hello Void.

Sending bogus cancel messages would be one way for Butch Magee to have
himself removed from his posting privileges.

Best Regards,
Steveo.