Old December 13th 05, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kaito 1102 not a pleasant experience

I never listen to Commie npr.(the tip off there is the name,National
Public Radio) I have never heard Wiscosin Public Radio or Minnesota
Public Radio before,so I have no idea of what those two are about.I
think I get get over 160 tv channels (actually,I never counted them up
before) with my DirecTV subscription and of course I get the regular
Commie 24/7 maistream media tv news channels too,truth is though,I
haven't watched any of them in almost a week or more and whenever I do
watch any of them it is only for about two or three minutes to get the
gist of what those Stupid talking heads are yacking about,they make me
sick watching and listening to them.I also get several foreign tv news
channels too,Stupid bbc and Stupid China and Stupid Spanish and Stupid
German.I almost never watch them either.When it comes to tv,I like to
watch the old,old movies on my tv set.War
Movies,Westerns,Detective,Mystery,Adventure movies and the two History
channels and some Comedies I like to watch on my own tv set.
cuhulin