Old December 13th 05, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

Default more of the code #### of the past KB9RQZ Drunk Again And Retasking Subject Lines With Profanities "Just Because"

an_old_friend wrote:
The Farting Virgin Mary of Southpark wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
there will be a reunion on 3950 tonight be there for the roll call and
then all the check ins and the jammers too

the original "Loose Oriface" died several years ago.
well we se thefine upstanding hams produced by code testing

Markie, I was trying to figure out why you went to the trouble of
retasking the subject line with profanities for a subject that wasn't
even in the body of the original message.

Drunk again?

Steve, K4YZ