Old December 13th 05, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S.

Default Midland 79-290 with modifications

On 13 Dec 2005 02:42:44 -0800, "dkennedy" wrote:

Well there goes that idea, I wanted a cool looking cb/ssb/weather radio
to mount in my new Jeep Commander. By the way, does a combo radio exist
with cb/ssb/weather/shortwave/frs and a mod to listen to 10 meter? I
don't have a ham radio license but I enjoy listening.

You might need a couple radios for all that. There are several 10 meter radios
that cover the CB band, but not vice versa.

Vinnie S.