Old December 14th 05, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Definitely Not Qualified

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

If you're wrong, Brain, you're wrong.

Brian

Yeah. Right.

Why do you and the Feeble Five have a hard time with that simple
concept?

Me and the "Feeble Five?"

Do you now have an English comprehension deficit, Brain?

Len, if you had actually *read* what I wrote on those
days, you'd know that.

What I have written is a question for you and others.

Can you answer your own question?

Can you answer mine about why you've used diminutives against Jim
when he's never used them on you?

I've never sent a diminuitive to do a man's job. I think there are
laws against it.

I see.

No answer.

Here it is again:

Is service in the military the only way a citizen can
serve our country? Or are there other ways?

A rhetorical question? You wanted an answer?

Or were you implying that you "served in other ways?"

Can you answer your own question, or are you going to leave it up to us
Veterans of low-intelligence who got duped by "The Man" to act as
cannon fodder in exchange for a chance at an education?

Again with the self-victimizing, Brain.

Not at all. One can only imagine what Jim thinks of Veterans after
some of his more recent postings. An one can only imagine why he
thought himself too precious to serve... Since he has no answers, only
questions.

Sure "at all".

You and Lennie go to great lengths to dismiss any argument about
the retention of Morse Code testing based upon the "I Had To Do It So
You Should Too", premise, yet here you are using that SAME premise
applied to citizenship.

So...What's up with that?

And a very, VERY poor suggestion that Jim said anything of the
kind.

Yeh, well, I've heard it from other no-servers. Jim has no answers,
only questions.

Speaking of "no answers"....

Still waiting on a few from you....posed over the last few
YEARS...

Steve, K4YZ