Old December 15th 05, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
LRod

Default Don't EVER tell SUQ to QRQ, not EVER!

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:59:48 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote:

As some of you know, I supported my bad habits for many years as a Navy
Radioman, and quite frankly considered myself something of a hotshot operator.

Didn't you post this a couple of weeks ago?

Doesn't matter. It was a good read then, and it's a good read now. I
know (and you probably do, too) several guys that could probably have
copied him--NN1N, AG9A, W4AN (SK), K1AR...

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net