Old December 15th 05, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Jeff Galinat

Default Icom 735 common solder joint problem

Hi,
Here is a link to some known problem fix info off of ICOM website. The
first entriy deals with erractic display but not audio problems. It may be
a start. Good luck!
http://www.icomamerica.com/support/t...ing/ic-735.asp
73,
Jeff - N2KWK
"Last Rebel" wrote in message
years ago guys,this radio lost its readout and sound and it was linked
to the cold solder joint and someone found out what it was,was
released so we could fix this but I never had one so I was not
interested.this has happened to a local ham I know,does anyone know
what this fix is...thanks please reply in here first...