Old December 15th 05, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed

Default Looking for fiberglass antenna part

Do you ever get to Central Oregon? Or send a drawing with dimensions.
Like how long is the threaded portion? How long is the tube part? If
you can make to Redmond, I will volunteer to make it for you.

Paul, KD7HB

Thanks, Paul. Your reply is appreciated, as Fred mentioned. There
actually may be a time next Summer when we might get over there. Sister
in Law lives in Prineville. We were in Redmond for that big RV
convention this past summer, but didn't spend any time looking around
town. I'll keep your callsign/email in case we do get there again this
coming year.

I take it you're a machinist? Maybe, after the Holidays, I'll
contact you by email and discuss this again... I may be able to
email you pictures or drawings of what I'm looking for when I get a
chance, to get your opinion on what I'm looking for..

Ed