Old December 15th 05, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Default Definitely Not Qualified

nk.net...
From: K0HB on Dec 14, 5:15 pm

wrote

WE see NO DD-214 image from Dudly. Where is it?
We see none from you, Brian, or me either. Maybe we're all imposters?

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf

http://www.estripes.com [go to Archives and 10 Nov 02]

Harold Hallikainen's website underwent a reorganization change
in late October and my 10 MB PDF was there before that. The
Pacific Stars and Stripes interview took place in 2002, most
of it via e-mail with reporter Rick Chernitzer.

The first one is 20 pages and has lots of photos, a few of
which are me as I was back then. Lots more of equipment
that I OPERATED. There's three MORE papers on Harold's
website, all generated and uploaded by myself.

If you wish to get anal-retentive on this, I can forward my
digitized DD-214 and my digitized Honorable Discharge paper
as further proof. I really don't see WHY but then some
"managers" get up-tight about lots of little matters.

WHAT HAVE WE SEEN FROM DUDLY THE IMPOSTER (ada K4YZ)?

NOT *ONE* THING

NO DIGITIZED DOCUMENTS OF ANY KIND FROM THE USMC.

NOT EVEN A SNAPSHOT OF HIM SOME TIME IN 18 YEARS OF "service"
with the USMC.

Sunuvagun!

What the FORK do you NEED for proof? A Power-Point
Presentation?

Courier-hand-delivered, notarized documents?

As far as I'm concerned, the FBI, the CIA, the DIA, the IRS,
Nuclear Regulatory Agency, the Social Security Administration,
DCAS, Franchise Tax Board of California, and several large
corporations have already accepted my presenting - hand-
carried - copies of my military service records which they
have independently checked to federal archives.

Stick that "imposter" charge up your I/O port super chief.

ex-RA16408336

Your rant has been read. It all begs the question: So what?

Dave K8MN

Actually, that sums up virtually all the posts here. None should be
taken seriously. They are just the frustrations of old white hams,
except for Roger, who is mentally wacko.

Lloyd