Old December 15th 05, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: K0HB on Dec 14, 9:18 pm

wrote

Stick that "imposter" charge up your I/O port super chief.

Testy, testy, testy! Go sip some nice port to calm your frazzled nerves.

No, I'll not put into your port, superchief.

It's "so much fun to see you twitch and snarl" when I poke the
100 W American Beauty iron into your gluteus maximus. :-)

Wasn't "charging" you with any UCMJ violation, just observing that you have
posted just as much of your DD214 here as I have or Brian has or Steve has. In
other words, exactly none.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. As the self-appointed Chef of Navel Operations your
oven was set on too-high and you burned all the tool house cookies.

I haven't "posted a thing in here" for the simple reason this
newsgroup does NOT accept binaries. [look it up] Neither can
you "charge me with a UCMJ violation" since that UCMJ hasn't
applied to me since 1960.

However, I have, and Frank Gilliland has, posted considerable
material ELSEWHERE (free downloading) which is prima facie
evidence that WE indeed did serve...at the times we gave and
doing the things we have said we did. Here is mine again:

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/RadioBr...s/My3Years.pdf

Frank has already posted links to his uploads. The Pacific
Stars and Stripes military newspaper has its own website.

No stories about "SUQ"-ing anything or high-speed morse nor of
saving the fleet in the Persian Gulf nor of being "hot****s"
with a code key. Just quiet massive military communications,
over three dozen high-power HF transmitters, doing the Army
Signal Corps' job of "getting the message through" 24/7. A
part of the military that wasn't glamorous, didn't wear flashy
or cute uniforms, and bore the brunt of national defense as it
always has since 1776...with the casualty rates the highest of
any branch, from battlefields of Pennsylvania to the Persian
Gulf area of Dubya's rule.

Has Dudly the Imposter (aka "K4YZ") EVER posted ANYTHING
ANYHWERE about his glorious heroic 18 years of USMC "service"
in "seven hostile actions?" NO. A resounding NO!

Yet, you want to blabber on with nit-picky forms procedure
on "not having a DD-214 anywhere." Tsk, just how much do you
demand of all others? Besides "hotshot morse op" stories
that is? Sorry, I don't have any such stories...never used
any morse code at anytime in the last 52 years...haven't been
required to.

But...it is "perfectly okay" to let Dudly the Imposter go on
and on. Never mind that he shames the entire U.S. military
establishment. Never mind that he doesn't speak well for the
"highest class" of United States amateur radio. He's an extra
and he's okay...

"Twitchings away, me boys, twitchings away..." [Monty Python?]