Old December 15th 05, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New User - New Receiver - Reception Questions

I dont know how much money that Yachboy radio cost and I think somebody
said Amazon sells the Sony 7800 GR radios for about $129.00,a good price
for a very good radio.What I would do is send the Yachboy radio back to
the store for a refund and buy a Sony 7600 GR radio.(whenever you buy
something like that,always save the box and packing materials and of
course your sales receipt for at least a month or two in case the
product might be defective and you might need to send it back for a
refund) Then you would have a much better radio.Only my opinion.
cuhulin