Old December 15th 05, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Real Estate Follies

Paul Runninghorse Vigil
Senior Consultant 30 Years Experienced
FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION ( Do you Want to Know how to Buy real
estate with Little or NO MONEY DOWN ) or know how to Design a Creative
Owner Carry Financing Mortgage Notes? Or if you are selling your real
estate or your business, (Residential or Commercial) How to design Cash
Flows? I can show you how. Hi I Am Paul Runninghorse Vigil Senior
Consultant 30 Years Experienced, in Creative Real Estate Buying or
Selling and in Creative Real Estate Financing Notes, Trust Deeds and
Real Estate Investigations.
Ph # 303-284-0636 Fax 303-284-0974
Was a Broker, Realtor and Owner
Operator of Real Estate Brokerages and