Old December 16th 05, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
gundoc

Default JAMES BALL, KC8VJE RETURN MY PROPERTY PLEASE.

The last good e-mail I had for him was
gundoc
"gundoc" wrote in message
Well good luck with that because it has been a year since I sent him 2
portables for a mobile trade. And he has yet to send me anything back. I
have never had trouble with any ham operators until him.
gundoc
"Woody" wrote in message
sorry, I was being facetious...

All his email and contact info rotate on a pretty regular basis, any

posted
are long dead.... My post was just a shot in the dark.
I've had a rough couple of weeks in here, and with final exams going on

boot.
:-)
tnx though,
rb

"Wayne" wrote in message
Woody wrote:
Smashing idea! What's his email address?

try
according to qrz.com

Wayne, KEØBZ