Old December 16th 05, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: "K0HB" on Fri, Dec 16 2005 2:34 am

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

BTW, many Usenet services and ISP's will block the posting of a binary
to a non-binary groups, so Len may have a valid reason for believing
what he said.

Naw. He can see this, just like he saw (and commented on) the other binary I
sent in the "SUQ QRQ" posting.

Plain and simply INCORRECT superchief.

I've never seen any binaries attached to messages in this
newsgroup.

You can send it to me as an attachment to private e-mail if
you wish.

However, caution on the contents. If it contains "male nudity"
I will forward it to Jimmie who appreciates that sort of thing.

BTW, don't try any farkling about "binaries" being the 10-bit
code used in USASCII. "Binary files" in Usenetspeak refer
to IMAGE files or executable files.

The most bestest wonderfulest good luck on this now...