Old December 16th 05, 05:52 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
jim.gm4dhj

Default Pepper And Salt (Seasoned Greetings) to all our readers - the Xmas FAQ

wrote in message
oups.com...

Pierian Spring wrote:
A number of potential recruits are in great danger of being
misled into thinking that they are Radio Hams when, in fact,
they are nothing of the kind! As it is the season of goodwill,
let us show our goodwill by saving these poor deluded fools
from the mischievous ne-er-do-wells who will attempt to
mislead them. (Radio Hams are technically-motivated people
and not merely turnip-brained button pushers like CBers and
like M3/CBers)

The Pierian Spring, from Greek mythology, was a source of inspiration.

I see nothing inspiring in the bigoted drivel you just posted.

73
Mike
G4KFK

Have you ever been inspired by a M3 ? ......inspired to leave the hobby
perhaps.....