Old December 16th 05, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: Frank Gilliland on Dec 16, 4:36 am

On 15 Dec 2005 21:32:32 -0800, wrote in
From: Frank Gilliland on Dec 15, 6:25 pm
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:58:21 GMT, "K0HB"

I haven't "posted a thing in here" for the simple reason this
newsgroup does NOT accept binaries.

Sure it does. See attached DD214 indicating over 21 years of active service,
rank of E9, and Honorable service. Set. Point. Match.

[the expression is "Game. Set. Match." Hans...from tennis]

WHAT "attached DD214"?

www.icehouse.net/wirenut/dd-214.jpg

Okay, got it. Thanks Frank.

I've believed Hans' service in the USN. I've believed yours.
I've believed Brian Burke's service. I've believed Bill Sohl's.
I've lived mine and have documents and hundreds of pictures to
prove it. My DD-214 copy is recorded with the County Recorder
of Winnebago, Illinois, something I did in 1956 as a resident
there at the time. shrug

Unfortunately for all those "who can see their attachments just
fine," several ISPs just don't carry attachments on all groups.
That's just the way it is.

We'll just have to wait it out while all the pompous misdirection
dies down on AMATEUR RADIO POLICY matters in this morseblog. :-)

In getting back to the nitty-gritty of who lies and who tells
the truth, all us readers have yet to see ANYTHING of Dudly
the Imposter's documents, pictures, whatever from his heroic
descriptions of being in "seven hostile actions." In case
anyone is wondering, Dudly the Imposter (aka "K4YZ") is an
amateur extra in the amateur radio service of the USA. We
readers haven't seen a thing of Dudly actually operating his
amateur radio station. All we get is the famous Booger Shot
of him in a CIVIL Air Patrol "uniform" on QRZ.COM.

Now, I'm rather convinced that Dudly wouldn't lie about his
CIVIL Air Patrol "rank" but then flying a single engine
aircraft doesn't have a helluvalot to do with AMATEUR RADIO.
Neither CAP nor his claimed USMC helicopter maintenance crew
"military experience" have anything to do with AMATEUR RADIO.

Jimmie Miccolis (who never served in any military) says that
Army RADIO on HF doesn't have anything to do with AMATEUR
RADIO on HF...despite the fact that all the physics pertaining
to RADIO generation and propagation are exactly the same...
despite the fact that high-power vacuum tube HF transmitters
of a half century ago generated and operated exactly the same
as vacuum tube HF transmitters do today. [that's just the
way it is]

Davie Heil (who supposedly served in the USAF and did get into
the Department of State of the USA..."he's from the government
and is here to help") is of the opinion that one MUST get an
amateur radio license before even thinking of posting in this
morseblog, let alone getting a (horrors) Commercial radio
license.

Lots of "conflicts" going on in here. Meanwhile, the FCC has
about 3,803 filings in WT Docket 05-235 to look through and
decide what will be the next major step in changed United
States amateur radio regulations that will affect NEWCOMERS
to amateur radio far more than the already-licensed.

The already-licensed-in-amateur-radio-in-highest-morse-class
apparently don't give a thing about the future of newcomers
as long as they don't upset their personal needs of rank,
status, title, and privilege. shrug

May the already-licensed-in-amateur-radio-in-highest-morse-
class enjoy the lump of coal in their Christmas stockings.
They can wear that with pride as they hobble down to the
lodge to sip their rum and tell tales of mighty morsemanship
derring-do of the old days.

bit bit