Old December 16th 05, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

Default Definitely Not Qualified

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 05:17:19 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in . net:

wrote

I've never seen any binaries attached to messages in this
newsgroup.

I can see them just fine. I can post them just fine (a .jpg file in this case).
Frank apparently can them just fine, because he commented about details which he
could not have known without actually seeing the binary file.

Hey Hans, I deleted the file like you asked in your email. But like I
said in my reply (that was blocked by your anti-spamware), what you
posted is now public information and is included in more than a few
Usenet archives, regardless of whether it's on my site or not.

IOW, if you don't want something made public then don't post it in a
public forum....... even Dudly understands -that- much.....!!!

Oh, and in the future, when you email someone, it would be a basic and
decent courtesy to put them in your address list so they don't have to
deal with some automated crap from your anti-spamware.