Old December 16th 05, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tony

Default English anti-'Mercan from Mideast

Ok, White Trash Hickory Goober, you and your cousin. I hope he gets his just
reward in I-Raq

"DJ Bjorklund" wrote in message
OK, OK, grin good points, both of you.

I'd just like to hear it from the "rug ridin' wanna-bee, towel headed
enemy of all that is right and good" as my Iraq based young cousin
refers to them sum-bitches.

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:26:00 -0500, "johnboy"
wrote:

Hell!

Why bother with radio for anti American crap??...

Just turn on CNN

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
DJ Bjorklund wrote:

I'm curious, where does one catch the most anti US rhetoric broadcast
(from the Mid east in English) on the SW bands...?

The BBC.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California