Old December 17th 05, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: Dave Heil on Dec 15, 11:24 pm

From: Frank Gilliland on Dec 15, 6:25 pm
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:58:21 GMT, "K0HB"

What "fraudulent Dudly the Imposter", Len?

The hero of "seven hostile actions" also known as "K4YZ."

Steve's written something about being a hero? I never saw that. Can
you provide a link to the archive?

What factoids have you
coughed up about Steve's military service?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. One can't prove a NEGATIVE, sweetums. :-)

That's right. You can't prove the things you've stated as fact.

Since Dudly can't offer any proof whatsoever of his "military
service," I say he's a damn LIAR about that.

You say quite a number of things which have no basis in fact.

If Dudly can prove his military service with some evidence,
fine. However, he's NOT done that in seven years.

So?

You've done a lot of flailing but have offered up precisely zip.

"Attached" is a ZIP file showing Dudly's military service.

It's an easy download. File size is 0 bytes.

What you have is a file of the information in your possession.

Heck, Len, *you* aren't showing a good face of the public to amateur radio.

Hello? I'm not *IN* amateur radio. You are the one gnashing
and crying and cursing about that... :-)

I know you aren't in amateur radio and I've done absolutely no crying or
cursing over it. I'm rather pleased about it. You *are* a member of the
public though.

Oh, yes, YOU are the one who told me I should have gotten an
amateur radio license BEFORE I got my commercial radio license!

As I pointed out earlier, you say a number of things which have no basis
in fact.

YOU are the one saying I don't have any business being in here
without a ham license!

Tsk. :-)

Your statement is incorrect.

You seem to have brought those thing up a time or twenty.

For those of you who have great difficulty in understanding
that RADIO exists outside of amateurdom, it needs to be
repeated as often as required for understanding.

Your understanding?

That's just the way it is...

Major Dud hasn't published ONE thing about his active USMC
life, no forms, no documents, not even a snapshot. All he
has published now is the famous Booger shot of him in a
poopy suit at QRZ, in the "uniform" of the CIVIL Air Patrol.

So?

So...what has the CAP to do with United States amateur radio?

You seem to the one making an issue of it. Someone posts a photo of
himself on his web site and it becomes an issue for you?

Are hams supposed to have moustaches with boogers in them?

Did someone write about that sort of thing--other than you?

So...what have you said about your morsebuddy's famous claim:

"The FCC doesn't license amateur radio." ?

:-)

Do you mean the one where he stated that he made an error? Do you ever
acknowledge your errors, Len?

Dave K8MN