Old December 17th 05, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HELP Finding Sony 2010 Repair Shop

Folks,

I came across your group while searching for a shop which can repair my
Sony 2010. I haven't used mine in years, though I recall it sometimes
"freezing", and thought the AM reception should be better. Could
anyone help me find a good repair shop? I'm also looking for the "fix"
details of how to check the Q303 trans. in the radio's front-end which
I recall could blown, thereby affecting reception. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

TNX! Michael, Reading, PA