Old December 17th 05, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: on Dec 17, 4:27 am

From: on Dec 16, 3:41 pm
wrote:

Sorry, but the last REAL SERVING IN THE MILITARY President
was James Earle Carter, USN,

His middle name is spelled "Earl". Not "Earle".
Can't you get anyhting right? ;-)

You screwed up typing the word "anything" and now try to get
out of it by saying it was "deliberate." Bull****.

Go to: http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq60-14.htm

You WILL find that it is EARLE with an ending E, just like
his father spelled it.

Other sources say differently.

"Other sources?"

The United States Navy, from whose Naval Academy James Earle
Carter graduated, spelled it "Earle."

The United States Navy, in which Lieutenant James Earle
Carter served, spelled it "Earle."

James Earle Carter, when he chooses to use his full legal
name, spells it "Earle."

But, Jimmie Miccolis, self-proclaimed Master of All Things,
is "other sources" who claim to "know better." shrug

Spelling isn't rocket science, Len :-)

I've worked WITH rocket scientists (and engineers) at
Rocketdyne Division of (then) Rockwell International
(now a Division of Boeing who purchased them a few
years ago).

As you flitted from job to job....

Advancing in salary and responsibility each time...

Does having worked for "rocket scientists" somehow make
your opinions about amateur radio policy better or superior
to those of anyone else, Len?

You seem to think it does.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, "other sources," don't try to bulldoze a
mountain out of your little ant-hill faux pas.

When you've had some experience in REAL wordsmithing as
an article-seller and editing, you come on back.

Nowhere in Title 47 C.F.R. is it stated that an AMATEUR
radio license grant makes YOU "superior" to anyone in
anything, regardless of license class.

So far in here, all you've done is to posture and post
(seemingly endlessly) about how "right" you are in
everything and how everyone who disagrees with you is
so terribly "wrong."

Does that somehow make
your opinions about amateur radio policy better or superior
to those of anyone else, Len?

If I want to find out the correct spelling of the legal
name of a President of the United States, I can find it.
I don't need "other sources."

So far your little toy bulldozer hasn't made much of a
dent in that faux pas "spelling" ant-hill of yours.

Here's a DOS Tip, "official sources:" Don't try to
correct the USN, the Naval Academy, the Naval Bureau
of Personnel, the official United States Navy History
site, the state of Georgia, or the United States
Government on the spelling of a former President's name.

I've had my hands inside all kinds of things, Len.

Then isn't it time you washed your hands of this little
spelling faux pas of yours?

Besides - how do we know any of these "rocket scientist" claims
of yours are true? You're big on demanding "proof" of
all sorts of stuff, and rejecting people's claims. Why
should we accept your claims? Pictures and verbiage on
someone's website aren't "proof".

Contact the Personnel Department of Rocketdyne Division
of Boeing Aircraft in Canoga Park, CA.

Do you need their mailing address? If so, contact your
"other sources."

I can name ALL of my employers from part-time during
high school onward, and have. Have you done the same?
No? Why not?

Perhaps those "other sources" have your employment
details? I'm sure they must, since you carefully AVOID
stating anything yourself.

Perhaps what really bothers you about K0HB is that
he has better stories, and tells them better, than you do.

I have no stories of "CW operating," Jimmie.

Never used morse code mode in over a half century,
haven't been required to in either military or
civilian occupations.

As to "telling them better," show your chops as a
PAID-by-others editor and wordsmith FIRST. You are
so highly biased in favor of morse mode that you are
incapable of objectively critiquing any "story" for any
mass media publication other than some "CW organization."

Hans sent me a copy of his "Speed Key" credential from
the United States Navy. Do you have one of those?
Or do your "other sources" have it?

You were never in the USN or USNR. You were never in
the Persian Gulf region. You were never in the service
of the military of the United States.

We (other than "other sources") don't know if you
ever did any radio communications in professional/commercial
radio other than AMATEUR. You are carefully ambiguous and
non-specific about that. Just like Dudly the Imposter.

[on living Presidents of the United States]

None of them had any direct contact with amateur radio.

How do you know for sure, Len?

If they did, QST would have had an orgasmic issue
special! :-)

Nope. They didn't have one about K7UGA.

Senator Barry Goldwater was never elected President of the
United States. He LOST.

Wrong again, Len!

No, I'm right...Barry Goldwater didn't get elected
President. I'm really not concerned about how WRONG
your "other sources" are, Jimmie.

Now put that little toy bulldozer away. No matter how
much you shovel it, that little spelling ant-hill faux
pas is NOT going to get larger.

Go play with your AMATEUR radios. That will keep you
in the house and busy this Saturday night.