Old December 17th 05, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna {In-the-News} FS / FA

For One and All,

Once again here is another one of the Legendary
Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna's on eBay

eBay Auction Item # 5843381426

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shortwave-loop-A...temZ5843381426

The Opening Bidding is $200 with a Buy-It-Now Price of $795
Note - Shipping and Handling - TBD ?

This eBay Auction Ends : 23 DEC 2005 @ 10:19:20 PST

Question - Will this Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna
beat the $760 Highest Price on eBay ? ? ?

NOTICE :
This is NOT my Auction and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.

PLEASE NOTE :
That this Message is being Posted for Informational Purposes Only.

know your seller and something about what they are selling.
as always - buyer beware - life is a gamble and so is ebay ~ RHF