Old December 18th 05, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
CLFE

Default Motorola TEK 21 Pulse Gen. Info needed

Thanks for reading this post......

Does anyone have any schematics and/or other information on a Motorola TEK
21 Pulse Generator? It is one of their little gray colored boxes designed
for testing circuits in their 2 way radio gear. It seems some of their test
equipment such as this was described in detail with schematics in some older
radio books.
All those I have - came up empty as far as this piece was concerned.

I'd appreciate a photo copy of all info available on this unit. Please let
me know any costs involved in such copies. I am willing to pay for that
information.

Thanks,

clf