Old December 18th 05, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Definitely Not Qualified

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:58:21 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in . net:

Anyway, this is not about you -- it's about Major Dud.

At least you'd like it to be.

Now if you and
I can post -our- DD-214's, why can't Dudly?

Why can't he or why does he choose not to? Is he under some sort of
mandate to do so, base upon the baying of Len, Brian and you?

Major Dud might be a ham, and you might share some similar beliefs
and/or opinions, but are those valid reasons to defend his fraudulent
military service?

Would that be the fraudulent military service about which you, Len
Anderson and Brian Burke have been wildly speculating?

Dave K8MN