Old December 18th 05, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

Default KAITO 1103 question

You can buy Degen Radios on China's eBay for US$34 (free delivery in China)!
If the seller is making a hypothetical US$10 profit on each radio the
manufacturer (Communist owned enterprise) is dumping this product in order
to eliminate the competition. Namely Eton & Sony. The short-wave radio
marketplace in China is, for all practical purposes closed. It is difficult
to find and purchase Eton or Sony short-wave radios in China. They can be
found but you will spend much of your time hunting.

Be careful on what you spend your hard earned money.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have the Kaito 1102. It's PLL, dual conversion, no chugging. I've
seen them on eBay new for as low as $64.95 + $9.95 shipping. These 2
radios are definitely the best values under $100. George S., MN