Old December 18th 05, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: on Dec 17, 4:27 am

From: on Dec 16, 3:41 pm
wrote:

Spelling isn't rocket science, Len :-)

I've worked WITH rocket scientists (and engineers) at
Rocketdyne Division of (then) Rockwell International
(now a Division of Boeing who purchased them a few
years ago).

As you flitted from job to job....

Advancing in salary and responsibility each time...

....so you say. That's really wonderful for you, Len. I'm sure that
none of the rest of us have actually had jobs where we've advanced in
salary and responsibility.

When you've had some experience in REAL wordsmithing as
an article-seller and editing, you come on back.

You seem to believe yourself the only person here who ever was paid for
writing or editing. We know from your frequent factual errors that
research isn't your thing. Thankfully, most magazines have good
proofreaders so your misspellings were likely kept to a minimum.

Nowhere in Title 47 C.F.R. is it stated that an AMATEUR
radio license grant makes YOU "superior" to anyone in
anything, regardless of license class.

It needn't say it there, Len. I have an amateur radio license; you have
no amateur radio license. In amateur radio, even if my ticket came in
yesterday's mail, I'm superior to you. Live with it.

So far in here, all you've done is to posture and post
(seemingly endlessly) about how "right" you are in
everything and how everyone who disagrees with you is
so terribly "wrong."

You needn't be terribly wrong, Len. You're usually just plain wrong.

Does that somehow make
your opinions about amateur radio policy better or superior
to those of anyone else, Len?

If I want to find out the correct spelling of the legal
name of a President of the United States, I can find it.
I don't need "other sources."

Perhaps you've found your niche! You can become superior in the correct
spelling of U.S. President names.

Besides - how do we know any of these "rocket scientist" claims
of yours are true? You're big on demanding "proof" of
all sorts of stuff, and rejecting people's claims. Why
should we accept your claims? Pictures and verbiage on
someone's website aren't "proof".

Contact the Personnel Department of Rocketdyne Division
of Boeing Aircraft in Canoga Park, CA.

Do you need their mailing address? If so, contact your
"other sources."

They aren't likely to provide any details of your employment, Len. You
haven't POSTED PROOF and I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't some sort
of Rocketdyne Imposter. How do we know that you're the SAME Len
Anderson who actually worked for Rocketdyne? How do we know that you
aren't a FAKE--a POSEUR????? :-) :-) :-)

I can name ALL of my employers from part-time during
high school onward, and have. Have you done the same?
No? Why not?

I can name all of the employers I've ever had--ever. I have done so in
the past but I'm not inclined to share the list with you.

Perhaps what really bothers you about K0HB is that
he has better stories, and tells them better, than you do.

I have no stories of "CW operating," Jimmie.

As they say in Espanol--Punto! You'll likely not be able to top any
such stories then, Leonard.

Never used morse code mode in over a half century,
haven't been required to in either military or
civilian occupations.

Precisely!

As to "telling them better," show your chops as a
PAID-by-others editor and wordsmith FIRST.

If I were Jim, I'd hold out until you substantiate your Rocketdyne
claims. :-) :-)

You are
so highly biased in favor of morse mode that you are
incapable of objectively critiquing any "story" for any
mass media publication other than some "CW organization."

It could easily be said that you are so biased against morse testing and
morse use (as evidenced by your whining about K0HB's tale of SUQ) that
you are incapable of objectivity.

Hans sent me a copy of his "Speed Key" credential from
the United States Navy. Do you have one of those?
Or do your "other sources" have it?

Do you have one, Len?

You were never in the USN or USNR.

Me neither. Were you in the Navy or Naval Reserve too?

You were never in
the Persian Gulf region.

Were you, Len? I've never been there.

You were never in the service
of the military of the United States.

You might be close to nailing him down now.

We (other than "other sources") don't know if you
ever did any radio communications in professional/commercial
radio other than AMATEUR. You are carefully ambiguous and
non-specific about that. Just like Dudly the Imposter.

I've been as specific as I could about certain aspects. Look where that
got me with you.

Go play with your AMATEUR radios. That will keep you
in the house and busy this Saturday night.

I took your post to heart, Len. I use my radio equipment to make a
number of contacts in the Stew Perry event, but I found time to post
here as well. What did you do?

Dave K8MN