Old December 19th 05, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default full moon causes eBay insanity !!!!!!!

"John S." wrote:

mike maghakian wrote:
do you want proof that the full moon causes lunacy, here are some of this
weeks auctions to prove insanity, these radios sold many times their VALUE
!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hallicrafters-Wo...QQcmdZViewItem

Hmm...lets see. Each of those auctions has a buyer willing to part
with his receiver and and seller willing to buy for dollars. So what
could possibly be wrong.

Do I detect a little jealousy because your collection doesn't quite
measure up to the quality of those receivers?
Or maybe you just thought things were a little slow here and you would
do a little trolling to liven things up.

I'm beginning to think that the full moon has caused Mike to go insane.

dxAce
Michigan
USA