Old December 19th 05, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark

Default One experience with noise

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:02:17 +0000, Paul Johnson
wrote:

(If I was poor enough, my idiot government would buy this stuff for me,
but instead, I believe I will be taxed to buy it for someone else.)

Show me where I can sign up for a free TV from the government...

Newsflash (it took less than a week to come true):
"Under a deal negotiated by Republicans in the House and Senate,
up to $1.5 billion would be available to help some people buy
converter boxes to keep their old, analog-signal televisions
working when the transition [to digital TV] is finished."

Welcome to the GOP welfare state.