Old December 19th 05, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Hatfield

Default Six station C cell recharger?

I have a mint Grundig Satillit 400 (no its not a Yacht Boy).

Which runs on six C cells.

I would like to find a recharger that will charge six C cells all at
once.

Well, I could buy two Rayovac rechargers (each of which can charge up
to four C cells all at once),

And I could then recharge two sets of three cells at the same time.

But I'm afraid that one recharger might charge up three cells to a
slightly higher voltage than the other charger does its three cells.

And that might well cause serious overheating of 3 cells when playing
the radio

Even damage the Satillit?

Hopefully somebody sells a six station C cell recharger?