Old December 20th 05, 08:20 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Pierian Spring

Default Pepper And Salt (Seasoned Greetings) to all our readers - the Xmas FAQ

Oops! -For some reason I keep losing the cross-posts,
sorted now!

Pierian Spring wrote:
The following point is deserving of a further reply, again
defeating your dastardly attempt to run away from a
right of reply by redirecting to alt.dev.null.

Anybody who pretends to be a lexicographer really ought
to be able to disambiguate a personal attack from a
well-justified political comment that criticises undesirable
social trends.

It is "meet and right so to" criticise.

One such undesirable social trend germane to this NG is the
gangrenous degeneration that is the M3/CB Fools' Licence
scheme; a scheme that is filling the Ham Bands with the
metaphorically-mixed Trojan Horse of the Mongolian Hordes
of turnip-brained CBers.

Another, since you raised the topic and I am merely being
courteous to you in responding to it, is the vested
interests of those who ride the gravy train,
those idle parasites who live off the rent money from the
sweated labours of humanity - the farmer in Kernow has
little enough money without having to support the masturbation
that is the Britland monarchy.

There is nothing in the scientific or medical world that supports
the notion of royalty - those who would parasitise in this way
are no different physiologically and intellectually from the
rest of us. (Well, perhaps not intellectually after centuries
of in-breeding)

That little-known poet (what a polymath!) Gareth Alun Evans
expressed this succintly in his poem, "In Short, Politics!".....

"Monarchy is heinous
'Cos the queen has an anus.

She sits and squits
Brown bits of ****s.

She eases and squeezes
Brown pieces of faeces."

(Look out for the publication of his forthcoming
anthology - a polymath, indeed!)

Richard Kaulfuss wrote:
On 18 Dec 2005 09:31:10 -0800, "Pierian Spring"
wrote:

I have _NEVER_ originated personal attacks on anyone.

Perhaps not against individuals, but you have certainly originated
attacks against groups of individuals such as the armed forces, the
police, the royal family, M3s/CBers, etc.