Old December 20th 05, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default stveie whines somemore

On 17 Dec 2005 06:22:51 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2005 06:04:23 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Yes...the rowdy and the reckless.

But beware the "Feeble Five."

true to form

As is this, Markie...(not ot mention the FORGED e-mail alias
above...You're really rackin' em up, PaganBoy!)

just trying to catch up with you stevie boy

everyone should be advised that The following person...(SNIP)

Still broadcasting a phone number that doesn't belong to me.

then why do you care?

more of stevie protesting too much

One MarkieLie after another.

Mark Morgan is a pathological liar.

stevie does not not know the meaning of the phrase

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282