Old December 20th 05, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default I'd Call 315 Threads To Be Evidence of Internet Stalking~~

K4YZ wrote:
k4yz did not write:

stevei foreghimself
On 8 Dec 2005 16:07:11 -0800, wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

Let's hope he get's his check soon and get's out of the house for
a while!

Steve, K4YZ

You define internet stalking as 130 new threads?

like I have said before in making these posts stevie more or less
admitts to the charges made over the years against him

Markie, that you glean an "admission" from anything I've said in
the last few days is pretty much an admission of your own that you have
some problems with delusions.

nope stevie it is proof thatyou can dish it out but you can't take it

Steve, K4YZ