Old December 20th 05, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell

Default Thanks for antenna help.

On 19 Dec 2005 22:55:39 -0800, "The Eternal Squire"
wrote:

All,

I'm finally back on the air! Thanks for the antenna help, everyone. I
found on the net a 30m collapsible fiberglass pole. I applied copper
tape to one side as the radiator. I used layers of duct tape to
reinforce every joint. I have the ground side tied to the ground rod
of the trailer electrical system. No counterpoise yet. I worked a few
stations tonight on 40m CW.

I am grateful for all the help, even to those who thought I wasn't
listening at first.

The Eternal Squire

I have to ask:
Do you really mean 30 feet rather than 30 meters?
John Ferrell W8CCW