Old December 20th 05, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default Dear Santa

"the ding-a-ling of 3.9-- mHz"
wrote:
"Berry Cuda" NotRoger@anon wrote in message
Dear Santa,

This Christmas I would like a brain and some double A batteries to run

it.
Is Rudolph real? How is the North Pole? I would also like a bell from

your
sleigh and some crayons too. I color a lot and I was good all year and

did
not touch my sister one time. Can you put a rope through the hole in
the bell and tie the rope to my neck so I can wear it every day and be
a ding-a-ling?

Your friend
Todd

I want a 4x D-Cell vibrator with the matching green
neon jelly 21" dilldo attachment so I can widen out
my bunghole for --------- and his friends on New Year
when we "pork-in" the New Year.

".....yeah, ya like that don't'cha bitch?!"
- Saddam in SouthPark

Im a toilet slave Im lerning too love solid
waiste.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download