Old December 20th 05, 11:57 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default One of the Chosen speaks (the same old repetitive drivel)

plese put your big snmelly ass in my face.

Walt Davidson wrote:
On 19 Dec 2005 21:14:29 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Walt Davidson wrote:

I'm sorry, Hans. I'm afraid nothing you say makes any sense to us
Limeys.
:-)

well hans doesn't read much better on this side of the pond either many
days

LOL!

BTW, I don't much care for the jingoistic tone of his Web site.

73 de G3NYY

American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language:
"jingoism - NOUN: Extreme nationalism characterized especially by a
belligerent foreign policy; chauvinistic patriotism."

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download