Old December 20th 05, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
the ding-a-ling of 3.9-- mHz

Default Dear Santa

"Dr.Ace" wrote in message

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 19 Dec 2005 07:09:06 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
ARE YOU THE MONORATOR??? ANSWER NO, SO **** OFF!!!

I was assistint monerator last year when steve was monerator. he
appointed me. I think steve is still monerator or maybe dave hiel is
or maybe they trade it back and fourth. you should becareful if steve
is still monerator because he dont like you and he might ban you.

What the hell is a "monerator" ???
Ace - WH2T

.....someone you pick up at the West Memphis Greyhound Bus Station
around 1:00 AM on Saturday who's dressed in black fishnets, has on
a green platnium wig, is 6'4" tall and pees standing up.

(any more questions?)