Old December 20th 05, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default More Markie Mularkie, was: i wiosh i understoof why my asshole hubby does this ****

On 18 Dec 2005 08:17:48 -0800, wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Forgiveme if I wish I could call you liar on that one

Oh...WAIT a minute, Markie!

I thought YOU were one of the guys who said that a "different
opinion" did NOT make one a "liar"...

And you are one of the guys who says it does.

you can't hold stevie to his own words

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, why do you edit headings and forge "raped an old friend?" Why?

becuase enjoys forgery he siad so

bb

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282