Old December 20th 05, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevei alters another post more forgery

On 20 Dec 2005 03:27:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

From: on Sun, Dec 18 2005 11:01 am

Can you cite specific things that are different in the two histories?

Oh, YES, I can. But that takes time to write about 100,000
words or more. Write up a contract on that book and send
me an offer. I'll ask a minimum of $75,000 advance on the
compensation for my time and effort just to start.

Oh? 100K words is hard for you?

yea but i guess it isn't for you ###hole

Now now, Markie...You know we're all laughing at you anyway...So
why compound your issues by talking to yourself in public like that?

more forgeing

more of your effort to say what words can be used

you are just a neo NAZI, which is of course your right, but you can't
even be honest enough to fess up about it

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282