Old December 20th 05, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more stevei ****

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut
yes I am in position indeed only I can do so in this case.

The ONLY "position" you are in, Markie, is to rein in your
misconduct, profanities, and spamming of the NG with your silliness.

no miscond (after all you said you did nothing wrong in pisting that i
was kb9eqz and that only kb9eqz could complain so I may by your words
useyourwifes cal till SHE objects in her own voice) no spaming and I'll
use profaniy when I choose

I don't see that happening. As for terms...You're only kidding
yourself, PaganBoy.

nah you are kidding yourself

Steve, K4YZ